Professional Indemnity insurance for other occupations

Cover that's tailored to your profession

Providing advice that clients rely on is a core part of many professions today.

Training providers are responsible for teaching best practices and keeping people safe. Translators need to be sure their translations are accurate.

If you’re a contractor, consultant or professional in any of these fields, make sure you have Professional Indemnity insurance to cover the risks.

It’s easy to arrange your Professional Indemnity insurance. We’ll give you a quote in 30 seconds and your cover could be purchased online within minutes.

When you buy Professional Indemnity insurance from us, you also have the option to include other types of specialised liability insurance.

For details of the cover we can provide to you please read the combined liability scheme wording.

Here’s a list of the other occupations we cover:

  • Agricultural consultant
  • Botanist consultant
  • Canine Physiotherapist
  • Careers Advice
  • Charity Fundraising
  • Childcare C0-ordinator
  • Economist
  • Education Consultant
  • Energy Conservation Consultant
  • Energy Efficiency / Rating Consultant
  • Event Planner / Event Management
  • Food Safety and Hygiene Consultant
  • Forestry Consultant
  • Freight Forwarders
  • Funeral Directors
  • Hairdressing
  • Higher Education Consultant
  • Horticultural Consultant
  • Hotel & Catering Consultant
  • Insurance Investigator
  • Life Coach
  • Lighting Consultant
  • Loss Adjuster
  • Loss Assessor
  • Market Research Consultant
  • Marketing and Advertising Consultant
  • Marriage Celebrant / Civil Celebrant
  • Mediation
  • Migration Agents
  • Music Teacher
  • Music Therapist
  • Noise and Vibration Consultant (excluding design)
  • Parks and Recreation Consultant
  • Private Tuition
  • Training – Other
  • Translation & Interpreting
  • Transport Consultant
  • Wedding Planning
Double Quote