Public and Products' Liability insurance

Are you covered for injury or property damage?

What does it do?

Our Public and Products’ Liability insurance provides cover for bodily injury or damage caused to another person’s property resulting from your business or products. Cover is additionally provided for your defense and representation costs. 

Why do I need it?

Public Liability insurance is important to all businesses especially those that specialise in leasing property or are mobile such as loss adjusters, landscape architects, social workers or photographers, so as to effectively manage the risk of any damage which is inadvertently caused to someone else’s property.

Products’ Liability cover should be taken out by anyone who supplies products to protect against the risk of injury to a third party or damage to a third party’s property as a result of your product or business.


Public Liability claims can take various forms, but may include:

  • Accidental spillage of fluids on electronics
  • Damage to a building that you rent or lease
  • Damage to a client’s premises that you working in
  • Damage to a client’s equipment you are using

Products’ Liability claims may include:

  • Supplying IT hardware that malfunctions and physically damages other hardware
  • Bodily injury caused by your product (not otherwise covered by ACC)
Double Quote