Professional Indemnity insurance for contractors, consultants, professionals and small businesses
Our Professional Indemnity (PI) insurance is designed to protect you from claims that arise from the advice or designs you provide. Claims can be related to issues such as negligent error, negligent omission, unintentional breach of contract, unintentional breach of the Fair Trading Act 1986, defamation, libel, slander, dishonesty and the infringement of intellectual property rights.
With GSI Direct, you can buy PI Insurance online. You also have the option to include other types of specialised insurance. Here are the products we offer:
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Directors and Officers’ Indemnity insurance
- Statutory Liability insurance
- Public and Products’ Liability insurance
- Employers Liability insurance
Kiwis looking after Kiwis
With GSI Direct, New Zealanders can access cover direct from the world’s leading specialist insurance market – Lloyd’s of London. Our products are designed for New Zealand businesses and cover is arranged by the GSI Direct team, based in Auckland.
All claims are made via our local customer care team. If you need to get in touch you’ll be dealing with people who understand your issues and make it a priority to deal with them.
A streamlined online process
- Get a quote on your premium in 30 seconds.
- Complete the application and buy online – no forms to fill in and sign.
- Pay via credit card online / or by bank transfer.
- Get your documentation straight away via email.
Highly competitive policies – including free retroactive cover
Our cover is underwritten by Lloyd’s and our products offer some very useful advantages:
- Instant certificates of insurance (proof of insurance)
- Limits of indemnity from $100,000 to $5,000,000
- Limit of indemnity $10,000,000 on application
- Full retroactive professional indemnity cover automatically provided FREE of charge (covering work done in the past)