Making a claim
Our Auckland-based team is here to help!
Please fill in the details of your claim and submit it to us. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible – usually within one working day.
When you complete and send our online notification form it is automatically delivered to both GSI Direct and our legal advisers who have been pre-approved by the underwriters. The legal advisers will check the notification to see if urgent steps are required.
Rest assured, we’ll do everything we can to help you in the event of a claim. We know how important it is to your business.
We are committed to complying with the Fair Insurance Code as published by the Insurance Council of New Zealand.
This means We will:
- provide insurance contracts which are understandable and show the legal rights and obligations of both Us and the Policyholder;
- explain the meaning of legal or technical words or phrases;
- explain the special meanings of particular words or phrases as they apply in the Policy;
- manage claims quickly, fairly and transparently;
- clearly explain the reason(s) why a claim has been declined;
- provide Policyholders with a written summary of our complaints procedure as soon as disputes arise and advise them how to lodge a complaint and tell them about the Insurance and Financial Services Ombudsman Scheme.